Monday, September 25, 2017

WE Movement

The WE movement was amazing everybody got to learn things about reggies and we played a game and we learned some history about some people and we watched lots of videos and the videos were really great I liked it.

Reggie was really smart and there was a WE movement program and I never knew about that but it  sounds like it would be a good program and my friend is in the program and I like the WE movement it's cool.

I like the program it's cool and it was fun learning things about Reggie and it was a fun assembly to go to and the game was kind of like would you rather and we had to remember where we sat and the two questions were would you rather have free education or have access to water and I picked free education.

There were speeches about history and he had speeches about culture and there was a video of a guy when he was a little boy he worked for a company and he was released from it at an older age and he made speeches about it.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your post! I can tell you put a lot of thought and time into this post.

    ReplyDelete