Monday, September 25, 2017

The time I played basketball

On Sunday my dad took me to play basketball and we played one vs one and I lost then after that I went home and my dad was watching the football game and  my uncle said do I want to go play basketball.

I said yes and we went to a basketball court called the rebook court and my cousin came with me and my uncle and when we got there I had my basketball and my uncle had his basketball and we were just shooting around.

Then two teenagers came to the court and they said can they shoot around with me and I said sure then we started shooting around then we played a game of thirty two and I won then we started another game of thirty two my uncle joined and he won and that was my day of playing basketball with my uncle.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your post! It sounds like you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing this. It sound very exiting. Would you be sad if you didn’t win but you won so whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Martell I hope you had fun😀

    ReplyDelete